ISO 9001:2015 Committee Draft (CD)
On 03rd June 2013 ISO released the Committee Draft (CD) of ISO 9001:2015 for voting and comment by its member nations.
1. The term "product" has been replaced by "goods and services". What is your opinion on this?
2. Two new clauses related related to the context of the organization:
4.2 Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties.
3. The requirement to use the process approach has been more explicit by adding a new clause.
4. The standard does not include a specific clause for "Preventive Actions". What is your opinion on this?
5. The terms "document" and "record" have been replaced with the term "documented information". What is your opinion on this?
6. Control of external provision of goods and services address all forms of external provisions.
7. The term "continual improvement" has been replaced with "improvement". What is your opinion on this?