The design and implementation of the QMS is influenced by objectives, products manufactured/provided, the processes used, and the size and structure of the Company.
- ISO 9000 Introduction, a Process approach.
- Gap Analysis: Schedule the Gap Analysis, Conduction and ISO 9001Gap Analysis.
- Prepare a Project Plan: The Team approach, Steering Team, Task Teams.
- Train employees on ISO 9001: Management Overview, Employee awareness, Keeping them informed.
- Document your system: How much Documentation do you need, Importance of Documentation control
- Implement the QMS in your Organization:Training on new procedures, Training of internal auditors.
- Audit your QMS: Train internal Auditors, Conduct Internal Audits.
- ISO 9001:2008 Registration Audit: Selecting a Registrar and then go ahead with registration.
Time frame for implementing ISO 9001
There really is no cookie cutter time frame for ISO implementation.It depends on the
- nature of the organization,
- processes involved,
- commitment of your management and persons involved in core committee.
- complexity of processes.
- size and structure of the organization.